Friday, September 2, 2011

Homework - Lesson Reflection...

1.     How did the 'yes, let's!' exercise help you to think about improvising effectively (well)?
I think it was a good practice of speaking loud and using gestures. 
2.     What was the quality of the improvisation that you did in pairs
I think that it was bad. Because i did not speak loud and use the hands, so Audience is difficult understand and it will be boring.

3.     Why do you think your work was successful
Because I could understand drama situation and story, because I saw teacher´s action and partner´s action. teacher´s action was very fun and easy to understand.
4.     What feedback did you receive from the teacher or other student's to help you improve your work
They told me that I have to speak loud, use big gesture, and use face.  
5.     What problems and or/challenges did you face during this lesson
My challenge was speaking and loud voice and use face. However I could not do this well. It was difficult for me.
6.     How do you think you can personally overcome these challenges
I need many practice, for example always speak loud, use hand and need a focus on performance with my body and express character with my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment